Manage User Search

Under Manage Users, currently we can only search via email address or name, is there a way we can also add mobile number and username? I have a lot of requests to search for someone by their username and/or mobile number; however, at this time it is not available. Before the upgrade, we were able to search via mobile number.

Hi @Brandie_Jones,

Searching for users by mobile number is scheduled to be included in EthosCE 7.7!

What about a search for RSS’s via text code? This feature would be WONDERFUL. I’ve just spent an hour trying to track down an RSS conference because they provided the text code and day of the conference and I had to search through all of the conferences that took place on a Wednesday since I didn’t have the option to search via text code that they provided. This is something I get often as well.

I haven’t heard that request before. Is it a regular occurrence?

Maybe something that could be added to the course fields report.

Yes, I get this frequently, they will send the code if they don’t remember the actual conference.

ewolfe
October 4 |

I haven’t heard that request before. Is it a regular occurrence?

Maybe something that could be added to the course fields report.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Brandie_Jones
October 4 |

What about a search for RSS’s via text code? This feature would be WONDERFUL. I’ve just spent an hour trying to track down an RSS conference because they provided the text code and day of the conference and I had to search through all of the conferences that took place on a Wednesday since I didn’…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.