Cadmium SPARK / EthosCE Annual Conference - July 25 - 26

Hello!

We want to remind everyone that our annual gathering of EthosCE users will happen this year at Cadmium’s Spark event in Washington D.C. Since we announced the event, we’ve heard from our EthosCE users that they would like this year’s event to focus on EthosCE primarily. We are happy to assure you that there is more EthosCE content at Spark than we ever had at previous User Conferences. Spark is two days and we have dedicated EthosCE sessions running each day.

EthosCE Sessions

• Multi-Product From EdgeReg to EthosCE: Utilizing Cadmium Products to Manage the Full Lifecycle of Your Hybrid and Virtual Events
  • Automatic CME Activity and Credit Reporting in EthosCE
  • Meet the EthosCE Experts
  • Improving Content Discovery in EthosCE
  • Looking Ahead at Cadmium: Innovation in Events, Education, and Beyond
  • Enhancing the Learner Experience in EthosCE
  • You Just Had a Conference, Now What?
  • Key Reasons to Use Warpwire Secure Video Tool with your LMS
  • Microlearning and Learner Retention in Your LMS: What You Need to KNow

You can see the full schedule on the event website.

You don’t want to miss it! I will be there in-person if you are able to make your way to Nationals Park!

1 Like

Kristin - I wasn’t able to attend SPARK but read that there were some new UX updates announced at the meeting. Will you be sharing details about those with the rest of the community? I’m curious to see what’s on the way.

Steve

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.