Calendar Functionality

We use the calendar to list our ongoing series but navigation is difficult. Instead of the previous and next buttons, need a drop down dynamic calendar search that you can jump to a month/year without having to click through all the other months.

I agree! We have also requested this in the past. The response we were given was to right-click and copy the URL on the previous or next button and paste into the browser. Then you can manipulate the month/year that you want to view (ours looks like this: DMU CME |). However, how are users supposed to know to do this?? If someone is coming to town a few months down the road, it would be nice for them to be able to easily navigate to that month of the calendar without having to click month by month.

1 Like

I hadn’t heard that solution but I agree, for the end user looking at our calendar to see what is available the calendar function is just clunky and frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.