How do you handle Journal CME?

Hello! Does anyone execute Journal CME? If so, do you have a process and can you share it? Also, how do you report it in PARS? I just want to make sure I am doing this properly and understand all the nuts and bolts. Happy to chat by phone too!

Thanks,

Jessica

1 Like

Hi, Jessica:

We have two journals and we have lots of journal CME every year. We’re 2 weeks out from our Annual Meeting so now’s a terrible time for us to share, but we’d be happy to write something up and/or have a phone conversation with you in early March.

Gail and Andrea
AAAAI

1 Like

Hey Jessica-

I have time next week I could go through our process and set up.

Feel free to reach out and we can set up a time.

heather.ranels@astro.org

Heather Ranels, CHCP

Sr. eLearning Manager

American Society for Radiation Oncology

703-839-7352

Could I join this as well as we are looking at migrating a journal CME program into EthosCE as well…we would appreciate it

Thank you,

Olivier Petinaux | MS | Senior Manager | Distance Education and E-Learning | 312.202.5375

American College of Surgeons │ Division of Education

***Blended Surgical Education and Training for Life***®

Me too, please! We are puzzling over how to handle the subscriptions in the LMS structure when people can buy individual issues or can start a subscription mid-year.

I’d like to join also. We have one in progress, but I’m interested to see how others do this.

Ann Barnes, PharmD

CPD/CME Manager

Continuous Professional Development/Continuing Medical Education

University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville/Prisma Health–Upstate

HSA Administrative Building Suite 232

701 Grove Road, Greenville, SC 29605

864-455-3552

Abarnes2@greenvillemed.sc.edu

abarnes@ghs.org

Of course! Feel free to email me at jjohnson@shea-online.org and I will add you to the calendar invite.