Organizing Course Catalog Alphabetically

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way that I could organize our course catalog alphabetically? I think as is, it is organized in order of publication (oldest to newest). But we would prefer that the user sees the course titles from A to Z when they enter the site automatically.

Thank you.

1 Like

We would too! At current, it is our understanding that alphabetical order is not in the programming. Rather, it lists course catalog topics in order of the topic with the most available courses are listed at the top. This was not intuitive to us, and trust is not clear to our user community either. Definitely hoping to see this in a future update.

Ditto! That or to have the “Sort by Date” function actually working! We would love to use the catalog as a way for users to browse content, but if the newest material won’t show on top it’s pretty useless, we’ve had a few complaints from our users about the lack of sorting options.

Agree also! The sort by date has never worked for us in 2 years!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.