What's the best way to print out a quiz after building it?

What’s the simplest way to print out a quiz (questions and answers)?

I would love to print out or generate a PDF of certain quizzes after creating them, this would be for reference and also check that everything was entered correctly. The quiz is multiple choice only and I would love to use the document to verify all the information was inputted correctly and to keep a record of the test.

Is it possible to do this without taking the test as a learner?

I second this question. Is there a way to print/view a quiz answer key to verify that we have entered the correct information in EthosCE when building a course?

Agreed - we have up to 300 question quizzes that I want to verify the format (is there an extra return after an answer?) and have Course Directors review. I (personally) hate having to take them, to notice a change, delete my answers, fix it, take it again, and on repeat. Thoughts?

Susan Benysh
Mayo Clinic

Yes! This is exactly why I asked.

We don’t have quizzes that are 100Q+ long, but because our quizzes include images, tables, or feedback, I cannot use the import function and the questions have to be manually entered, one by one.

We don’t have the staff to have multiple people review to make sure I didn’t miss an answer or made an error while inputting the question.
Sometimes I’m good, but no amount of caffeine will keep me from making an error here and there. I would love to print out the questions and answers and review them all at once instead of having to open up each question, one by one in the edit menu (since just viewing them won’t show you the correct answer or any feedback)

Yes, would love to know too!

I’ve moved this post into the Product Suggestions thread so people can vote if they want to see this issue considered by the product team. This is the most effective way to get a requested feature on the EthosCE roadmap. Thanks for all the participation. Hope to see you all at Spark this year!

Thanks, Joel. I didn’t realize this was a feature we would have to request, I thought there would be a way to do this already.

So, regarding the original question, is the only way to get a report or view of a quiz (with the question text, answer choices, and the correct answer) to take it as a learner first?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.