Folder view or archive of available certificates

I agree here and voted on this now, I had missed this thread!

I know Ezra discussed this in December and pointed out that this is what the snapshot functionality is for, but this doesn’t consider the fact that snapshots only work if a user has downloaded a certificate. The system will not automatically generate a snapshot or version of the certificate otherwise, meaning if you update a certificate after it’s already been awarded, anyone downloading it for the first time will see the newer version, even if the certificate was awarded BEFORE the certificate was changed.

This has its benefits, of course, but not all learners get their certificate immediately after an activity is completed, some wait a long time to check on this. A way to archive old versions, or at least a way to re-order the listings with row weights so we can move archived versions to the bottom, would help.

For now, instead of editing ALL your certificates to renumber them, you can always add “z-[archived]” to the older versions to move them to the bottom of the list, and keep only the active ones on top.