Notification when online course completed?

Hi. Do you know of a way for the local admin to receive notice when a user completes an online course? I can’t find anything in the help that points in this direction. It would work for us to receive an email either when a particular webform in the course is completed, or when the course itself is completed.

Thanks for your ideas,
Laurie Isenberg
Life Chiropractic College West

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for submitting this question to the community!

I definitely recommend the Webform route you mentioned above. In this case a Webform would allow admin the option to receive email notifications from users once they have completed the Webform. If your courses use Program Evaluations (Webforms), you can configure an email template using its email settings. Note that although a learner may not have technically completed the course (depending on where the Webform is in your course outline), other clients have found this to be a suitable workaround.

Our User Guide has a more in depth explanation on Webforms and their functionality.
https://ethosce.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ECE/pages/6258949/E-mailing+Submissions

I hope this helps!

Amber

Thank you, Amber – works like a charm!

Laurie Isenberg

Director of Postgraduate & Continuing Education

Life Chiropractic College West

P +1 (510) 780-4500 ext 2030

E lisenberg@lifewest.edu

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.