Email Certificates of Completion

We would like the option to email student’s certificates of completion to them using a single action, rather than masquerading as them one-by-one. Or better yet, to have a step in the outline that allows the certificate to be automatically emailed to them.

Is anyone else interested in this option?

Laurie Isenberg
Life Chiropractic College West

We would find this extremely helpful. We do a lot of hand-enrollments.

It should be possible to email a link to the certificate download using the reminder feature. It could be trigger from course completion or other action.

Have you looked at that option Laurie?

Wonderful! I’ll give that a try.

-Laurie

Laurie Isenberg

Director of Postgraduate & Continuing Education

P +1 (510) 780-4500 ext 2030

E lisenberg@lifewest.edu

We have people who never log into our site and just want the certificate. So to be able to email them a PDF (in bulk as well) would be wonderful.

Patricia

If they don’t have an account, EthosCE won’t be able to generate certificates automatically as it doesn’t have the necessary information, such as name, credit eligibility, etc.

However, if they do have an account, you can still do this without them logging in. Importing course records to a course can trigger a reminder email with the link to the certificate. At the point they click the link, they will then need to log in to download the certificate.

But they still need to log in when they click the emailed link. That’s what I was trying to get around.

I want to email them the attachment. Can we do that?

Laurie Isenberg

Director of Postgraduate & Continuing Education

P +1 (510) 780-4500 ext 2030

E lisenberg@lifewest.edu

1 Like

It’s not a current feature to attach the file itself, but we’ll follow this post and consider it as a future enhancement.

1 Like

We would be interested in this feature also. We spend a huge amount of time researching transcripts.

We remain interested in having Ethos email certificates as attachments to participants upon completion of a course, and also to have a simple process that allow us to email certificates to individuals or classes on demand.

Crafting a certificate out of a notification email is not a good solution for us.

Any progress on this front? Anyone else interested in having this as a future enhancement?

Yes, we are also in need of being able to have an certificate automatically emailed upon completion of a course. This is our #1 customer question: how do I access my certificate.

1 Like

This is a feature we are interested in. This would be a great solution for the user and our department.

Automating this further would be nice for us too!

We get this question often, and without Site Admin access, you cannot send someone their certificate upon their request. We have many course admins that would like to be able to do this as well.