The quiz grade on a quiz does not match the quiz grade on the quiz course object. Update quiz grade

I created a quiz, which I have many times before, but for some reason I keep getting this error message even though the scores match in both settings. In the settings for the course object it says 80% and in the settings for the quiz itself, it says 80. The percent is not required in that case because it assumes it for you. I am still getting this error though. Is there something I’m missing?

Note: I have tried it with and without the percentage sign, but neither one works.

This happens to me all the time. Neither should have the % sign. Sometimes I think it’s the order in which I updated the grades. You may want to try refreshing or completely leaving the site and coming back in to see if you are still experiencing it for that quiz.

1 Like

Yes! happens to me as well! I would also suggest clearing cookies. I often have to clear cookies to get things to work in Ethos and in the support site as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.