Comprehensive Transcript

I wanted to open a product suggestion based on Julie’s support thread here.

There should be an added tab for a Comprehensive Transcript that holds all activity completion data for a user with a PDF option. Our users would like to see all this data in one place that provides credit totals.

Though, without forsaking the option to see just the RSS related transcript or the completed activity one. It could be explored however if these keep their own tabs or can be produced by sorting/manipulating the comprehensive one.

Please don’t forget to vote if you like the idea!

We would like that too. It’s been on our wishlist. I believe on the backend, the data is on two different tables. It would be great to have this combined. I can’t think of a reason that our learners need to have it separated.

We came across the same, but perhaps for troubleshooting or to accommodate any other process where isolating the data might work better than looking at one large file. I think it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have the option, especially if can be extracted from the comprehensive one.

Also, please don’t forget to vote :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Our institution (Allegheny Health Network) would also like the ability to see transcripts as one comprehensive document. Our users have found two separate transcripts to be confusing and have expressed their opinions on the matter. I voted! Thank you for bringing this to light.

I vote for a comprehensive transcript instead of two separate transcripts as it now is

Agreed! One place, less clicks for busy doctors.

This is a feature we would like to see as well. We are in the setup phase and discussed this during product demonstration.

We opt for combined/comprehensive as well!

Not sure, but thought this topic was brought up in the EthosCE conference in 2019 as being on the list of future items. Do you have a stand as to where it is in the list of future enhancements?

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

This feature was recently discussed in our technical planning meeting and has been flagged for our upcoming development cycle. We will be working on the comprehensive transcript feature throughout the month of July.

Thank you all for the continuous feedback and votes!

1 Like

Awesome! I’m very excited about this feature!

Yeees! Thanks for the update @Scott. We’re excited to see how this turns out!

Wanted to add one more thing! It would be really nice to have a space to place instruction on the “My Activites” page (or the page where credit sits in case others use a different name). We get ALOT of questions from people about where certificates are versus their transcript.

Of course, I don’t know what this new feature will look like, but I think having a space to place some information on how to navigate the page to get what they might be looking for would be beneficial!

Hi Everyone,

The comprehensive transcript update has been added to EthosCE as of version 7.35.

Thank you for voting and providing your insights here!