Connecting regarding live seminars

Looking to connect with other Ethos users who put on live seminars, that we can connect with and talk to perhaps by phone or someone who could connect with Marion Talbot who is going to the user group meeting. We have had several events and things are not running as smoothly as we had hoped. Would appreciate connecting.

Kim,
I am sure the group would be happy to connect with Marion while at the meeting in a couple weeks. Would you be able to provide any additional details on how things are not running smoothly? We all seem to use the system in different ways, so knowing what is not working will help us identify if we can help.
Thank you!
Amanda

I see our “Meet Up” at the coffee shop at 4:30pm on 4/11 as a grab bag and I think Marion plans to attend so we can definitely share experiences with this. And I agree the more specific details the better.

Hi. I am looking forward to meeting up with you folks on the 11 & 12th! I am currently working on getting a post program survey out to our attendees. Has anyone done this yet? If so, what is the best way of going about it? I have the questions ready, but am wondering how to set it up in Ethos.

Hi, Marion:

More details, please. What kind of program? Was it set up in Ethos? If not, I assume you have a list of attendees…is it a large group?

Hi Marion:

We send out a post evaluation for each live conference/course to those that attended and it works nicely, but our courses are already set up in Ehtos. If your courses are set up this may work for you. First, in course outline, we create a webform evaluation. Then, under the Edit tab>course settings>reminders we send out a reminder after the completion of attendance. The reminder has a direct link to the evaluation as well as login instructions. If you have any questions I would be happy to chat with you.

Our programs are all set up in Ethos. My thought is to do it the way Julie says she does hers, but I wasn’t sure if that is the best way to do it. I will try setting it up.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.