Monthly EthosCE User-Led Conversations

Hi everyone!
I want to thank Susan and everyone who was able to attend today’s naming convention conversation. It was incredibly helpful (and cool!) to see how you folks use the system.
Since the interest was high, I’m throwing out the idea of hosting User-Led Conversations about EthosCE features.
I would plan, each month, a Zoom call for anyone interested in attending. Each month’s conversation would have a predetermined topic, and anyone could contribute. You can ask questions, share what you’re proud of, or throw out ideas for the future of EthosCE!
If this is of interest to you, please like this post and maybe even comment a feature you’d like to discuss in one of the conversations. Based on responses, I’d love to start planning those conversations for as early as next month.
Thank you all again for contributing to our community, and I hope to see you again soon :slight_smile:
Cheers!
Valerie Genzano
Software Trainer

18 Likes

Count me in if you need any topic that Mayo can help with. . .

I would love to see how others use the following:
Subscription Module
Faculty Module

Thanks,
Susan Benysh
Mayo Clinic

Would love to join!

Thanks so much,
Juell Milder

I would like to join. I am very new (currently hosting my first live activity as I type this), so any and all topics are helpful for me.

100%! would love this!
-Elizabeth

Valerie,

Thank you so much! My colleagues and I at the Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center would love to be a part of this.

All the best,

Tim

Great idea! Would also love to be included in this group, as well! Thank you Valerie!

Count me in as well!

Valerie

YES! My cow-workers and I would love to be part of future conversations!
Much appreciation

Pam

image001.png

Unfortunately I couldn’t make it yesterday, but YES would like to be a part of this in the future!
Thanks!
JAM

Same here! Count me in!

Thank you Susan and Valerie for the session yesterday! Will the recording be available to the community?

I would like to be included in this group. I’m sure many of my colleagues would also find this valuable!

Yes, would like to learn more about live webinar zoom and setting the system up so people can register before the event and get reminders.

image002.jpg

Please count me in as well!

I’m interested in that idea.

My request is to see how someone is using the SMS option and Reminders.

Thanks

Paula Booker, MSN, RN

Manager, Support | Office of Clinical Standards and Leadership (CSL 30)

BAYADA Home Health Care

~WRD000.jpg

Please count me in!
Thanks,
Maria

Please count me in as well. Thank you (l.goss@snhu.edu) -Lyndsay

I am interested in attending. Thanks!

Count me in! Would love to take part.

Thank you for the meeting yesterday. Would love to join a session like this on a regular basis

Susan Mraz