Enrollment questions

I use enrollment questions for a few courses each year, and now I need to use enrollment questions for specific activities where we need to have a privacy and data protection policy. We don’t want to use the legal form because that makes everyone attest, and our online course users don’t need to attest to this specific set of statements. I can add the new questions to the existing courses’ questions, but there is still the problem of having to recreate the questions every time I need to use them with other enrollment questions.

I think it would be nice to be able to drop in ‘blocks’ of questions (kind of like a webform template, maybe?) so I won’t have to rebuild the whole thing every time.

Some of this is stemming from the fact that I am working on an ancient 32-bit computer that slows me down by about 75% on a bad day, and 50% on a good day, but mostly I’d just like to be able to select certain questions to add (a question bank??) so I don’t have to reinvent that wheel 5-6 times a year.

This topic was automatically closed 270 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.