Pregnant, Incapacitated, and Resisting Treatments: How should the medical team proceed?

I am new to EthosCE. I attended a recording of a live webinar with the above title through Sutter Health and I am attempting to claim it for CE credits for my CPHRM designation. Please assist. Thank you.

Hi Dr. Fancher,
I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with credit claiming. The Sutter Health CPD team should be able to help you troubleshoot any issues that you are experiencing with credit claiming on their site. You can contact the team by going to https://cpd.sutterhealth.org/ and clicking on the “Support” link.

Thank you I have reached out. Incidentally, I am not a doctor, the D-R are my initials.

Good morning,

I have created my Ethos account, located the Course titled, “Pregnant, Incapacitated, and Resisting Treatments: How should the medical team proceed?”

I am not a physician.

The webinar link was sent to me by Antonio Kruger and I subsequently took it on 3/29. I took the course for 1 CE credit towards my CPHRM. How do I claim that credit?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Diana Fancher, CPHRM

Sentara Healthcare

Risk Manager

350 Centre Pointe Drive

Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Phone: 757-261-0462

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.