User Led Discussion Series! (Official Schedule and Recurring Link)

Hello everyone! I’m thrilled to announce the official EthosCE User Led Discussion Series!

We will host our discussions the last Thursday of every month at 4PM-5PM EST (except November! :turkey: We will switch that one to the second-to-last Thursday!)

That being said, we’re going to start our discussion series this month on October 28 at 4PM EST! I will create a recurring calendar invitation with everyone who expressed interest on my last post. If you did not add your email to that thread, feel free to add it to this one to be added to the meeting.

You can also find a link to this meeting here:

Launch Meeting - Zoom
Note: This is the recurring link for the series. Feel free to add it to your calendar!

The first discussion topic will be Reminders for Activities, Courses, and Events. If you have any questions about best uses for reminders, or if you’ve set up a reminder system that works well, feel free to come prepared with examples! We will discuss the topic for next month’s conversation at the end of the meeting this month!

Remember, this is an opportunity for you in the EthosCE Community to connect, ask questions, get inspired, and get the most out of the EthosCE experience! I’ll be there to host and get things rolling, but you all will be leading the charge!

If you cannot attend this month’s session, I will record it and send it out to those who are interested.

I’m really excited to start this journey with you all, and I’m looking forward to being with you all once a month!
If you have any questions, feel free to post them below or reach out to me directly via email at valerie.genzano@gocadmium.com.

Cheers! And have a great weekend :slight_smile:
Valerie

1 Like

Please add me, thank you!

1 Like

Please formally add me as well! :slight_smile: Thank you.

Please add me as well. Thank you!

Good Morning Valerie,

Please add me to the thread😊!

-Cenovia

~WRD000.jpg

image001.png

image001.jpg

Please add me as well! Thank you!

Good Morning Valerie,

Please add me to the thread😊!

-Cenovia

~WRD000.jpg

image001.png

image001.jpg

Please add me also
Thank you

Me too please. Thank you!

please add me also! thanks!

Please add me. Thank you!

Thank you! - shannon.baney@parknicollet.com

Please add me: benysh.susan@mayo.edu

Please add me as well: Penny.Coots@BSWHealth.org

Hi folks - this is today!

Here is a link to a form if you can’t make the discussion/want to submit questions beforehand AND to submit future topics of interest!

See you this afternoon!

Please add me Kbennani@idsociety.org. Thank you!

Please add me as well: luwang@mcw.edu

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.