Course Relationships

Hello,
I am a new user and I am trying to work out a parent-child roll-up course relationship setup. I have a parent and two children that are identical. The second child, however, doesn’t produce the credit. I get only: “Sorry, there is no credit to be awarded.”

I keep getting red error messages like this one:
" Notice : Undefined property: stdClass::$agg_min in course_relationships_calculate_credit() (line 486 of /var/www/html/sites/all/modules/contrib/course_relationships/course_relationships.module )."

Any suggestions on what I can do to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Teddy

Hi Teddy,
‘Sorry, there is no credit to be awarded.’ indicates either your user is not eligible for the credit available, or there is no credit enabled on the course. Can you also check the course outline to ensure credit is enabled?

For the error, please have a Designated Support Officer open a JIRA ticket with our support desk.

Thank you, Ksergi! There is a credit enabled on the course, so then it has to be the second option - user not being eligible for the credit available. But then how come the user is eligible for the first child course and for the second? Both children are set up identically and each is worth 1 credit. The parent is worth the total of 2.

Thank you for your feedback.
Teddy

Hi Teddy,

Our support desk will have to review the course relationship in detail before we make suggestions. Can you have a support ticket opened for this item as well? We will need the course relationship’s URL and the student user you were using to test. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.