Free EthosCE Training! (Looking for Self Paced Training Test Users)

Hello everyone!

I’m Valerie, the Software Trainer for EthosCE. I am reaching out as I’ve been working for a few months on a self paced training option for EthosCE users. This training, which takes place over a lightly monitored 2-3 weeks, is set up as a series of courses on a Learning Group I’ve created. Each course focuses on different admin levels within EthosCE - Authenticated Users, Course Admins, and Site Admins.

The content in this course is almost exactly the same as the content I have in Group/Onboarding training, and will be hopefully readily available soon. However, I’d love to have some of our established clients test this out with folks who haven’t yet been trained in your institution. Here’s how this works:

I have 10 available slots for the month of November to test out Self Paced Training. Slots are limited to 2 untrained users per institution. This would be free training for people to become DSO certified within your institution. Each user has 3 weeks to complete the whole training, and we will be having a short meeting at the end of each week to discuss how the process is going. The feedback we get during this time will help us move forward with fixing/editing the training so it is as useful and user friendly as possible.

During the training month, the process will include:

• One short, pre-training meeting where I will explain the process to the folks involved.
  • Three courses with text, videos, monitored activities (done on your test site), and quizzes to ensure learners are paying attention and retaining information.
  • The end of each course has a certification for your learner to move forward.
  • At the end of each week, we will have a short meeting (a half hour to an hour) to discuss any questions or issues with activities/information.
  • At the end of the training month, we will plan out a longer meeting (an hour to an hour and a half) to discuss any questions, issues, or suggestions to move self paced training forward.
  • After that last meeting, your employees will be considered trained and ready to be a DSO if need-be.

If you are interested in having an employee go through this free training, please e-mail me at valerie.genzano@gocadmium.com and post any questions you have about it below! (Other people may want to know too :slight_smile: )

Thank you all so much and I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Valerie Genzano

1 Like

Update: 8 Slots left!

Update: 6 Slots left!

Update: 3 Slots left!

2 Slots left! Thank you everyone so much for your interest :slight_smile:

Sign me up please! Kim

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.

Outlook-lix4ixwc.jpg

I will be happy to participate!

~WRD000.jpg

image001.jpg

Interested!!
Elizabeth

Hi folks! Unfortunately all of the slots for this month are taken :frowning:
I am thrilled at the interest, and I will post again once the first month is finished! The outcome of this first month will determine how we handle the future, but there will definitely be an option for self paced training in December as well.
I am so grateful for everyone’s responses and feedback, and I will be in touch soon about December!!
Cheers,
Valerie