Gamification for eLearning courses

Hi all,
Is anyone else interested in exploring gamification capabilities within EthosCE? This would add significant value for our internal employees and also external customers.

Yes we woud like info on gamification as well.

Does anyone have examples of gamification in Ethos that they would be willing to share? Thanks!

Hello, we created a game using Articulate that we then embedded into ETHOS as a SCORM. Our game is embedded into this course, this is the free version. https://cme.bu.edu/shield.bu.edu/content/fy23-audit-med-admin-school-setting-MA#group-tabs-node-course-default5

Hello @zapat22l

Your mention on the community discussion board about creating a game with Articulate and integrating it into EthosCE as a SCORM caught my attention. Your insights and experience would greatly benefit other EthosCE users looking to enhance learner engagement through gamification.
I would love to arrange a 30-minute Zoom call to talk about the chance for you to present at the upcoming SPARK conference on July 23 - 24, 2024. If you are interested, kindly respond with your direct email address or reach out to me at pamela.hernandez@gocadmium.com

Hello Pamela,

Thank you for your consideration and invitation to the SPARK Conference. I’m glad that others would be interested to learn about how we used SCORM to gamify a course using ETHOS. Unfortunately, I cannot attend this conference. While we had success using the SCORM, we’ve had several other issues with using ETHOS as an LMS that remain unsolved while facing poor customer service. These issues include issues with credit mapping and PARS reporting. With these problems remaining, I cannot in good faith recommend the LMS at this time.

I hope you understand and let me know if you have any questions,

Lesly (she/her/ella)

1 Like