The American Board of Radiology has a Gateway product and the software Intiva allows an administrator in a clinical area to manage the accounts/profiles for physicians assigned to that administrator. It would be great if we had a Role for User Administrators who the Site Admins would assign specific users to the User Admin (So the Department of Emergency Medicine Faculty would all be assigned to a staff person in that department for example).
The User Admin would be able to:
- Print transcripts (for individual users or the entire group of their assigned physicians)
- Add external credits
- Enroll users in CME activities
- Uneroll users from CME activities (when there are no reg fees associated with the course)
- Send reminders to their assigned user(s)
- Update profile (an automatic email should go to the user letting them know their profile has been updated and by whom).
There should be a User Admin dashboard (reports) that tells the User Admin:
- How many credits are pending for their group including the close dates for the courses
- How many credits were awarded to their group (sorted by time frames)
- Contact information report for all users assigned to them
- Upcoming course enrollments for their specific users
Down the line, it would be ideal if this Role could also pay registration fees for multiple users in one transaction.