Naming Convention

Would anyone be willing to share their site/object naming convention with me and/or any ‘best practices’ related to this? I am new to my organization and Ethos CE, but have worked with LMSs or content for LMSs for about the last 15 years. I am hoping someone already has a proven system out there so I don’t have to start from scratch. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi,

This is Susan from Mayo Clinic - I am happy to meet with you to show you some of our site (ce.mayo.edu) and see what would work for you. . .

Susan Benysh
benysh.susan@mayo.edu

1 Like

Thanks so much Susan, that would be great. Is there a date/time that works for you? This week I am quite busy, but later next week, except Sept. 16, or anytime after that I am pretty open. I would be happy to set up a 30 min or less virtual call.

Thanks!
Tarah

Hi, please invite me to a meeting on the Afternoon of Sept. 20 or Sept 22 (anytime from 1pm-4pm CST). I will show you our site and how we normally name our courses to help us with report gathering, etc.

Susan

Hi Tarah and Susan,
Would you let me be a fly on the wall and invite me as well? marion.talbot@baystatehealth.org
I am always on the lookout for nuggets of information.

Marion

I would love to see your website too Susan. Could I also be invited? Susan.Mraz@bswhealth.org

Hi! I would love to creep in on this if my schedule allows. Please include me, too? :slight_smile:
shannon.baney@parknicollet.com

Please add me😊!

~WRD000.jpg

image001.png

image001.jpg

Would love to make the party! Relatively new to Ethos and could use all the help I can get!
Elizabeth Drury edrury@bu.edu

Boston University

Would love to be a fly on the wall as well, if possible. Thank you l.goss@snhu.edu.

Susan,

If feasible, I would love to be added to the participant pooled for the meeting, as well! Our goals for the new academic year ahead are focused on improving our report gathering methodologies, and it seems this offered meeting may prove most helpful!

Thank you,
Anna (UofSC School of Medicine Greenville - CME Program)

Also very interested. If you were willing, maybe you could send out a zoom link?

-Laurie

I’d like to be added too, please. Always good to benchmark and learn from others, and I may be able to share a few things as well!

I would like to attend as well! We are very new to Ethos and working with a Joint Provider, so my current naming conventions are driven by their requirements, but I would love to learn a better method.

Thank you!

Caitlyn Boyd
cboyd@tstelemed.com

Susan,

If there is room, please add me. From the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center. timpoe@email.unc.edu

Thank you

Hi Susan,
Your offer seems to be very popular, and I know that I would like to attend as well.
Thank you!
Jon

Any room for more? :slight_smile:

Ha ha - yes, I am happy to set up a meeting with you all and show our beautiful site and answer (most) questions :slight_smile:

UPDATE!!!
Valerie Genzano will set up a zoom for this and wants to record it for those who can’t make it. You will see her post soon.

1 Like

Thank you!

~WRD000.jpg

image001.png

image001.jpg

Add me as well.

Vene