Preview of EthosCE 7.68 Release

Happy Friday All! Given the excitement generated from my last post regarding 2 new features coming soon, I wanted to provide a quick update to you all ahead of the release.

Support for reporting to state boards via PARS and the Additional Credit types referenced in the last post, will come out in the May release, which will go to test sites next week. Additional information will be found in the release notes at that time.

Support for State Boards via PARS
This topic in particular has generated many questions and tickets. Below is a bit more information about how this will work. Customers will have the option to configure this feature on their account. Once configured, all states and territories will be added to the board widget as new selections. Learners will select their state(s) and add their board/license ID or NPI.

state boards

If you are interested in activating this reporting, a ticket will need to be submitted to support at that time to get the process started. Our team will then review current reporting configurations/dependencies and advise if any changes are needed prior to configuring the state reporting in your test environment.

Additional Credit Types
The following credits cannot be submitted on their own and must be submitted alongside one of the additional new credit types for each respective board.
2023-04-11_14-44-36

Stay tuned for more information in the release notes!

Hello! Just want to make sure I understand how the licensing component will work - we need to make sure that certain licensing is included. I am assuming that there will be an ability to add… we will need to add CAPCE credit type and on the certificate we would need to include the participant’s license number, state of licensure, and NREMT number when applicable.

Hello Julie- I suggest you add a ticket for support about this credit type as a separate approach would be needed to collect that info for CAPCE requirements. The feature referenced above allows for reporting only AMA PRA Category 1 credit type to state boards via ACCME PARS.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.