Streamlining RSS process

Hello,

We are looking to streamline our RSS process and are looking for some tips for reviewing the proposals and approving the series using EthosCE -

Does anyone have any suggestions or would be willing to further discuss?

I was able to reply via lap top. But I am interested in learning more. Thanks!

Jennifer.Turner@jefferson.edu

While the process of approving applications in the series is not an immediate need, we are interested in this conversation. Thanks!

Hi, we at Mayo Clinic have a great process that we could discuss with you if you would like?

Susan Benysh
benysh.susan@mayo.edu

Hi. I would like to take part in that discussion! Always open to ideas.

Hi Susan,

Thank you. We will send you an email to set up a time.

Best,

Mary

Hi Marion,

Please send me your email.

Thanks,

Mary

good morning, we’re new to Ethos, and it would be nice to see how other institutions are doing it. If i can be included, that would be much appreciated. my email is maguirre@coh.org

thank you,
Mayra Aguirre

Marion.talbot@baystatehealth.org

We are also new to Ethos - just launched on July 1st. Can I join too? anne.perch@bcm.edu

Thank you,
Anne

We are also new to Ethos and I would like to be included please. My email is Patricia.Snyder@BSWHealth.org

Thank you,
Patty

Of course - we are working on a time the week of Labor Day

Susan

I’d like to join - both to provide our insight and learn from others! :blush:
julie.martinelli@wisc.edu

Let me know as well @benysh.susan :smiley:

For those interested in attending, Gelardi, Mary MGELARDI@PARTNERS.ORG set up a Zoom meeting on Wednesday (9/9) from 12-1pm CST. Please contact her to be added to the meeting notice. If that time does not work, we may consider another time in the following week.

Thanks everyone!
Susan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.