Webinar interface

I would like to be able to link to more than one GoToWebinar account so we can accommodate jointly-provided requests to host webinars. Right now, EthosCE can only link to one GTW account, which means I can’t use the GTW course object for any activities outside my own organization’s virtual journal club. The ability to choose which GTW account I’d like to access for an activity would be a great feature to add to the core.

This would be great! We are going to live-stream sessions from our annual conference and we can only do one per time-slot since we can only link to one GTW account.

How are you capturing the video streams? We might have a solution for you with a video integration coming out in 7.7.

We are running them as live webinars. Users at home will register for them, then login to our Ethos site and we’ll use go-to-webinar to run the webinars through.

Tell me more about this go to webinar course object?

Would love to start using it.

We currently use ZOOM for our webinars.

We use Zoom as well. Would love to have a course object.

Paula Booker, MSN, RN
Manager, Support Services (CSL) | BAYADA Home Health Care
4300 Haddonfield Rd, West Building, Pennsauken, NJ, 08109
O: 856-778-5300 | Cisco Ext: 003013 | Fax 856-778-7411 | bayada.com

We also use Zoom and really enjoy it but are planning to use GTW since it is connected.

We are interested in a Zoom integration.
Happy to broker discussion with Zoom to make it happen.

Thank you,

Olivier Petinaux | MS | Senior Manager | Distance Education and E-Learning | 312.202.5375
American College of Surgeons │ Division of Education
Blended Surgical Education and Training for Life®

I think having more options overall would be nice. I know that could get complicated, and the other companies have to be willing to play ball, but I’m sure many would.

For those of you already doing webinars, do you have any advice about what to do if your connection stalls? We are just starting out in this arena. We’re using Zoom. Any pearls of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

We have our IS support in the know as to dates of events with Zoom to be available for customer service issues.

Paula Booker, MSN, RN
Manager, Support Services (CSL) | BAYADA Home Health Care
4300 Haddonfield Rd, West Building, Pennsauken, NJ, 08109
O: 856-778-5300 | Cisco Ext: 003013 | Fax 856-778-7411 | bayada.com

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.